Are you searching for steps that resolve the window error of Autopico.exe and this might be the case that you might have faced recently? This is the reason which brings you to this article so that you can get help to get your problem resolved.
By following this in-depth guide, you can easily fix the Autopico.exe error and get rid out of this issue in your Windows 10 PC or Laptop. Recently, We shared a fixing guide on System Thread Exception Not Handled and our readers loved it, as that guide help them to fix the error easily.
Autopico is one of the window error that is common among the problems of the window and even though this is a tiny problem if unknown leads to serious trouble and obstruction for your window operation.
Read the article below till the end and by the end of it, you will be able to come to know how to fix it step by step.
The problem that Raises Autopico.exe Error
While working on the PC, you can find the problem of Autopico in the form of the below-given ways:
- Autopico.exe: Application Error. The instructions at “0xXXXXXXX” with the Reference memory of “0xXXXXXXXX”. The memory could not be really “read/written.” Hence you and terminate the program by clicking on OK.
- Autopico.exe: Application Error. The application may fail to initialize properly (0xXXXXX) and hence click on Ok to terminate the application.
- Autopico.exe has encountered a problem that needs to be close. We are sorry for this inconvenience caused.
- End Program: this program is not responding.
- Attopico.exe is not a valid Win32 application.
- AutoPico has stopped Working.
Caused by the Error Autopico.exe
The error that is appeared in front of you is due to the cause which can be of any of the following:
The error can be due to any of the reasons given here:
- Corrupt or deleted files.
- Corrupt Windows registry keys.
- A virus or malware imitating Autopico.exe
Solutions for the Error Autopico.exe
As it is said above that you can easily resolve the problem if you know the solution or it can be a complex task for you. Hence you are given different ways below that helps you get your Autopico.exe issue resolved easily. Make use of any of the methods below and get your error resolved directly.
This is the fastest and quick solution to get the error resolved since uninstalling the Auto Pico helps you out with this. Here is how you can do it in Windows 8 and 8.1
Let’s see it step by step:
- First of all, press window Key + X and as the taskbar opens, select the Programs and Features option from that.
- Now you will have to choose the option of Autopico
- Now right-click on the option and then click on Uninstall option which removes it from the computer.
Curb Malware Threats Related to Autopico.exe
Another reason can be the malware of the computer which you will have to eliminate. So scan your computer using an anti-malware solution like that of Malwarebytes the keeps your computer safe and removes any malware that is infecting your system right now.
Use System Restore to Fix the Computer
Using system restore, you can bring your computer’s window installation as previous it was. Curbing the issue raised now.
Command sfc/scannow fixes the Problem
Once your taskbar opens on your command as (window key + X) click on Command prompt (Admin) and then type Sfc/Scannow and then on the Enter option and let the scanning process complete.
Quick Reinstall Windows Using Windows 8 Reset and Refresh Features
In windows 8 there is a new feature update that enables you to reinstall windows 8 quickly and solves the problem comparatively faster. This you can do if all the options you have already tried and didn’t work.
Autopico now might have a small issue for you if you have read the article that is given you above and this is for your help to get the issue resolved. You are also given the step-by-step process above with the command and instructions as well as illustration which further helps you fix the problem quickly even in the future if you continue to use windows. If you have found this information about Autopico correct and useful then share your experience in the remark section below this article.