If you are willing to keep your amazon activity on the down-low and also want to hide or delete some of the order history or all the order history then it is a really easy and simple task. There are several reasons for which people want to know How to Hide Amazon Orders History. Maybe if you are willing to hide an occasional purchase from history then you can’t spoil the surprise of the birthday gift or also if you buy something which you don’t want your kids to see when they are using your account.
How to Hide Amazon Orders History?
It doesn’t matter that whatever the reason is, here we are going to share the complete process of how to hide or delete your amazon order history on your desktop or also by using your mobile app in a very simple and easy manner.
Hide or Delete Your Amazon Order History On Desktop [Amazon.com]
So, if you really want to know the process of how to delete your amazon order history on desktop then you simply have to read and follow the steps that we are going to share below.
- First of all, you are required to simply open the amazon website by using your computer or laptop.
- Now, you have to make a login into your amazon account by using your login details like username and password.
- When you enter into your amazon account then you have to make a click on the option of “Returns and Orders” which appears at the top right side of the display.
- Here, you will see the complete list of the things which you have ordered over the previous three months.
- You have to simply scroll down in terms to find out the order which you are willing to hide or delete and then make a click on the “View order details”.
- Then, you need to click on the option of “Archive Order” in order to hide it. You can be able to hide up to 500 orders and also you will also be able to view them in the archived orders section of your Amazon account.
- Also, if the item which you are looking for is there for more than three months then you have to change the settings which appear at the top of the page to show your orders from another period of time.
How to Hide Amazon Orders History in Amazon Shopping App?
If you are willing to hide or delete your amazon order history on the mobile app then you can be able to do this by simply following some of the simple steps which we are sharing below.
- First of all, you have to open the Amazon app on your mobile or also on your tablet device.
- If you are not having the app then first you have to download it with the help of the app store or play store.
- Now, when the apps get installed successfully then you have to make a login into your account with the help of your login details like your username and password.
- After making a successful login into your account, you have to enter into the “Your Orders” section and then simply identify the item which you are willing to hide.
- Then, make a click on the “View Order Details” option and then “Archive Order” in terms to hide the history of that order.
You need to keep one thing in your mind that none of the orders which you are willing to hide will not get removed totally from the account. You can still be able to see them by simply making a visit to the account page and then you have to make a click on the ordering and shopping preferences > Archived Orders.
Also, you will be able to see all the past archived orders and you can simply be able to move them back into the main list if you are willing by making a click on the “Unarchive Order” button which appears just next to the product details.
One of the easy and simple methods to hide the orders from the other family members is by using the amazon household account. It is one of the accounts which is mainly available for the prime members and also it will allow the users to simply share the benefits with the other kids or adults in your family.
By using the amazon household account, you can be able to keep all the purchase history lists, and also the recommendations private and separate from all the other members of the family as well.
More Related Guides:
- How to Remove a Device from Spotify
- Best Sites to Download Anime Without Subtitles
- Does FedEx Deliver on Sunday
- USPS Redelivery
We hope that this article will be helpful for you to get to know all the details about How to Hide Amazon Orders History. If this article is helpful for you to know all these details then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefit from this article.
If you still have any issues or queries related to this process then you can simply connect with us and let us know by simply dropping your valuable feedback or question in the below-given comment section. We assure you to provide you with more and more solutions and methods related to this process.