This article will help you to know the process of How to Put a Song on Repeat on Spotify. If you are one of the Spotify users and use this app on mobile or desktop devices then you will be able to do this process in a very easy and simple manner.
How to Put a Song on Repeat on Spotify?
It is really easy and simple to put a song on repeat on Spotify and you can do it by making a click on the button which will completely depend upon the device which you are using. In terms of placing a song on repeat, you are required to click on the repeat button two times in a row. You can be able to do this by simply using both of the devices like desktop or also by using the official Spotify mobile app for iPhone and Android devices.
How to Put a Song on Repeat on Spotify on Desktop?
So, if you are interested to place a song on repeat on the desktop then you can do this with the help of the steps which we are going to share below. Simply read and follow the below-given steps wisely.
- First of all, you need to launch the Spotify app on your Mac device or on your PC and then simply start listening to the songs which you are willing to keep playing on repeat.
- Now, you have to make a click on the repeat button twice in a row. The repeat button seems like the two arrows which are creating a circle. Also, you can be able to find it out at the end of the Spotify window which is available near the fast forward button.
- Now, the button will become green and small.
- In terms of turning off the feature of repeat, you have to simply click on the repeat button for a second time. Also, you can make a click on the repeat button once to simply put an album or playlist on the repeat instead of the particular songs. Also, the button will turn freely without the 1 icon.
How to Put a Song on Repeat on Spotify on Spotify App?
If you are willing to place a song on repeat on a mobile device then you can be able to do this by simply following the steps which we are sharing below.
- Open your iPhone or Android device, you have to open the Spotify app and then you need to play the music which you are willing to repeat. If the album art and the playback controls are not visible on the display then you need to make a click on the name of the songs which appear at the end of the display.
- Now, you are required to simply press and hold the repeat button which seems like the two arrows circling each other. When you make a click on it then the icon will become green in color and indicate that the album or the playlists are on repeat mode.
- Then, you are required to click on the repeat button again and then you will see a small “1” icon appear. Now, your songs will get played on a loop.
- Do I Need a Premium Account To Repeat Songs?
On mobile devices, the repeat option is mainly available for premium users and you can be able to use the repeated future on the free accounts only if you are listening to Spotify on the desktop computer.
- How Many Songs Can I Place On Repeat?
If you are willing to place the multiple songs on the repeat, you are required to create a playlist which is featuring the particular songs and then you have to place the complete playlist on the repeat.
More Related Guide:
So, finally, we have shared all the details and steps about How to Put a Song on Repeat on Spotify on desktop or mobile. If this article is helpful for you and helps you to get to know all the details about it then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited from this article. If you have any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section.