It is not common for premium Spotify subscribers to get multiple devices connected with a single account. It may be that you have logged into the friend’s computer at the time of visiting or to play the music on another device at a party. In any of the events, you may have to make a sign out from any of the devices which you are not using for a long period of time and you might want to know, How to Remove a Device from Spotify. In the end, you don’t need anyone to access your personal playlists and also the accounts.
How to Remove a Device from Spotify?
There are two different methods to remove the devices from any of the Spotify from your Spotify account, You can simply be able to do this with the help of the PC or the Mac desktop app or also by the mobile app for the iPhone and also the Android phones and the tablets as well.
Here, in this section, we are going to talk about the process of how to remove a device from Spotify. So, if you are interested to get to know about this process then you have to simply read this article till the end in a careful manner.
Remove A Device From Spotify On Your Desktop
Below, we are going to share the process of how to remove a device from Spotify on your desktop. Check out the steps which we are sharing below.
- First of all, you have to open the Spotify app onto your Mac or PC.
- Then, at the top right side of the Spotify app, you need to make a click on the down arrow symbol which appears next to the username in terms to see the menu.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, you have to select the “Account” from the option of the drop-down menu.
- Now, the account overview page will appear on the browser when it gets launched. At the end of the page, you need to make a click on the option of “sign out everywhere” which will simply sign out the Spotify account from all the devices which were connected with your Spotify account.
Remove a Device From Spotify On An Android Mobile Device
If you are using the Spotify app on a mobile device and want to remove it then simply read and follow the steps which we are sharing below.
- First of all, you are required to open the Spotify app into your iPhone or into the android device, or on a tablet device.
- Now, you are required to open the Spotify settings by simply selecting the gear option which appears at the top right side of the home menu.
- After this, from the drop-down menu, you have to make a click on the devices option.
- Then, you have to click on the devices menu which appears at the top of the page in terms to make the changes to the devices which were connected with your Spotify account.
- You can simply use the scroll bar terms to locate the name of the device which you are willing to uninstall. You have to select the symbol which represents the three horizontal dots at the right side of the device’s name.
- Now, the drop-down menu will appear at the button of the display. Then the device will get removed from the Spotify account only if you select the option of “forget device”.
By following these simple steps, you can quickly remove any of the devices. It doesn’t matter if it is a PSS with Spotify linked or any old cellphone.
How to Remove A Device From Spotify Using iPhone?
If you are one of the users of iPhone and willing to remove your iPhone device from Spotify then you can simply read and follow the steps which we are going to share below. Simply read and follow the below-given steps wisely to complete this process.
- At the very first step, you are required to open the Spotify app on your iPad or iPhone which appears at the home screen of your device. Also, you will be able to find out the Spotify icon on the app folder as well.
- When it gets open then you need to simply go to the bottom and then make a click on the option of “Your Library”.
- It will not redirect you to the settings page, then you again make a click on it.
- Now, at the top right side of the page, you will see a gear option that is white in color. Make a click on it.
- Then, you are required to go to the settings menu.
- Simply click on the devices which appear in the menu bar.
- You have to simply slide in terms to view the local devices. Simply remove the devices gently.
FAQ’s [Frequently Asked Questions]
Can Spotify Be Hacked?
This app and also the records of the users are completely safe and secure but sometimes, the violations of some of the services mean that someone else is trying to make a login into your Spotify account. Simply look for the emails related to the logins.
How Can I Tell If Someone Else Is Using My Spotify?
In terms of finding out that someone is using your Spotify account in an easy manner is really easy and simple. You simply have to access the recently listened section which you will find at the bottom of the app and the desktop versions and then you are required to simply check out the latest songs which get players from your account.
Does Spotify Spy On You?
Generally, all the free digital apps are spying on you and sharing that data with other third-party apps. It will also include the music streaming service Spotify. When you sign up on Spotify from any of the web browsers then you will be encouraged to simply sign up with the help of your Facebook login so that they can simply be able to link your account with your profile.
Is It Illegal To Use Spotify++?
If we talk in a technical manner, then it is completely illegal. You need to know that you are using something which will give you the premium features that will otherwise cost you some money. This is not something which you get into trouble with or get caught by using it. The worst scenario is that Spotify will simply delete your account in an immediate manner. If you still want to know more about Spotify++ then you can check here.
Remove Device From Spotify?
If you are willing to remove the device from Spotify then you have to be on the home menu and then you need to select the gear icon which appears at the top right side in terms to access the Spotify settings. Then, you have to make a click on the Settings icon and then click on the device to simply access the menu.
Now, you are required to open the device menu and then you have to find out the device which you are willing to remove. After this, you are required to select the icon which appears at the right of the name. You have to click on the Forgot Device option in terms to remove the device successfully.
More Technology Guides:
- Free Scrapbook Software for Windows 11
- Wireless Mouse Freezes Frequently in Windows 10
So, finally, we have shared the complete details and mostly all the methods about the process of how to remove a device from Spotify. We have shared all the possible methods which will be helpful for you to complete this task.
If this article is helpful and useful for you then do share this article with other people so that they also take benefit from this article. Also, if you have any issues or queries related to this article or this process then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section. We assure you to provide you with more solutions to fix your problem quickly.