Since the Pokemon game has come into existence, the whole generation Z is filled with excitement. Every day, the developers come up with new shifts and new add-ons that make the young generation crazier about this game. In this article, we are going to introduce you to a step-by-step guide that will help you How to Restart Pokemon Moon to start a new game.
How to Restart Pokemon Moon
Are you wondering how to restart Pokemon Moon? There are many reasons why gamers who are crazy about this game seek guidance to restart their game and want to remove their game data completely.
Explore the enchanting Alola region in Pokemon Moon with millions of new Pokemon, new functions, and operations with more advanced features.
Game Details – Pokemon Moon
- Released in Japan, North America, Australia, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan: November 18, 2016
- Europe: November 23, 2016
- Platform: Nintendo 3DS
- Generation: VII
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo/The Pokémon Company
How to Restart Pokemon Moon – Important Information:
- Pokemon Moon is the first Pokemon game released that completely supports the Chinese language.
- The Z-Crystal is there in the Chinese, Japanese, and Korean Logos.
- Alola region is based in Hawaii with four islands which include – Melemele, Akala, Ula’ula, and Poni.
Pokemon Moon – Game Features
- Z-Moves: This is one of the crazy features that allow a trainer to partner with the Pokemon to unleash the full power Potential in the fight. To make the Z-moves, there are two things that require – Z-Ring and Z-Crystal.
- New Pokemon: There are around 81 new Pokemon that are added to the Pokemon Moon.
- QR Code Scanner: This amazing feature allows gamers to scan QR codes of thousands of Pokemon which can be recorded in Pokedex. The users can only scan 10 Pokemons per day.
- Alola Forms: There are some special species of Pokemon that have a particular form that can be easily adapted only in the Alola Region.
- Poke Rides: Poke Rides can be handy and useful for trainers. Poke Rides may be challenging and it can be tough for trainers to access. By using a Pokemon, the trainer can easily visit an area that is impossible to access.
How to Reset or Restart a Pokemon Moon Game?
This section is the heart of the article where you will get to learn a step-by-step process of restarting a Pokemon Moon game. Resetting or restarting a Pokemon Moon game does not demand much effort and this task of restarting can be done with your 3DS console.
Moreover, it is important to know that the Pokemon Moon game allows only one active save file at one time; which means that you are not allowed to have two active games at a time and for that, you need to erase the current progress of the Pokemon Moon game.
Following are the steps to restart Pokemon Moon game which you need to follow carefully:
- The first step in the process is to open the Pokemon Moon game through your console.
- After that, the next step is to open the menu and press the button “UP” + “B” + “X” simultaneously.
- After completing this function, you will get a prompt that will ask you to delete the saved data, you need to click “Yes” to proceed.
There you go! Your previous game that was progressing has been erased now and replaced the old name with the new one. Now, this is the perfect time to start the adventure in the Alola region and have fun there.
Check More Related Guides:
- Pokemon GO++ IPA
- Brain Test Level 299
- Water Sort Puzzle Level 31
- Sims 4 Cc Furniture
- How to Delete GameFAQs Account
The above article has discussed the process of ‘How to Restart Pokemon Moon” which you may have found helpful. Through the process discussed resetting the Pokemon Moon Game which you can easily restart your game and start having an adventure. If you have any questions regarding the same, feel free to mention them in the comments section below.