If you are using a Windows 10 operating system on your computer and while accessing your computer, if you are getting a blue screen of death error “Memory Management” and want to fix this “Stop Code Memory Management” error, then don’t need to worry, you are at the right place, with this article, you can fix this issue successfully.
You are not alone in who is facing this error, actually, the error Memory Management in Windows 10 is one of the most common errors. In Windows 10 operating system, this error is mainly related to the severe memory management issue that should be resolved to fix this error.
You will get a blue screen of death which is also known as BSOD when the Windows error stop code Memory Management affects your Windows 10 operating system PC. This error occurs when your computer encounters something that your computer can’t access further and you have to solve this issue.
Stop Code Memory Management
The thing that you should have to do first, is to recheck the error. Check out that, is it, not a driver error, if yes, so you have to update the outdated driver. You have to update all the drivers to the latest version. If you get the driver error, then one or more than one of your devices like memory won’t be able to work properly.
If you won’t get any memory-related error, then it means this error is not appearing because of your memory card. In some cases, this error may occur due to a corrupted download of the installer. Like other BSODs, many causes behind a System Service Exception error. After doing this it will help you to fix the error System Service Exception BSOD.
If you are getting this error consistently every single time while opening or accessing any service on your computer, then the issue may be software related issue. It tells you that your PC ran into an issue and you have to restart your PC to fix this issue. So now, let’s take a look below, where I am going to share some fixes, through which you will be able to fix this issue successfully.
Stop Code Memory Management – How to Fix the Error?
If you get an error with the code “Stop Code Memory Management”, then it may be due to outdated software. At the time of System Restore, you may get errors and these errors may harm the files that will be inside your computer system. If you get such kinds of errors or warnings, then they can be helpful in resolving the issue.
The Symptoms and the causes of the Windows 10 memory usage error are as follows:
- Incorrectly outdated, configured, or corrupted device drivers.
- Because of the recent software changes, I found corruption in the Windows registry.
- Due to virus or malware infection of program files related to the Windows operating system.
- After installing the new hardware, the driver may conflict.
- Due to the damaged and removed system files drivers that relate to the Windows Operating System.
- Because of a damaged hard disk, you will get an error 0x1A blue screen.
- Because of memory (RAM) corruption, you will get MEMORY_MANAGEMENT STOP
How to Fix the Windows 10 Memory Management BSOD Error Code?
Below in this section, I am going to share some solutions through which you will be able to fix Windows 10 memory usage errors. So now, let’s take a look below to know more about these solutions.
Solution 1: Run the SFC File Checker
The corrupted system file can be also one of the reasons behind this error and you can solve this issue to read and follow the steps that I am going to share below in this section. So the steps are as follows:
- First, you have to press the Windows logo key by using your keyboard.
- Then there you have to type cmd and then right-click on the Command Prompt.
- After that, you have to simply click on the Run as administrator
- Then a box will appear on your computer screen and there you have to simply click “Yes” to prompt.
- After that, you have to type the sfc/scannow And then simply press the Enter button. Now, you have to wait for some minutes to complete the process.
After completing the above-mentioned steps, you have to simply check out the error still persist or not, still, if you are facing this error, then you have to go with another solution that I am going to mention below.
Solution 2: Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Test
If you are getting the error because of the RAM fault, then the steps that I am going to share below in this section can help you to resolve the issue. So now, let’s take a look below to know more about the steps.
- First, you have to press Windows + R key altogether using your keyboard, and then you can see Run box will open on your computer screen.
- In the run box, you have to type the command exe and then simply press Enter.
- Now, you can reboot your computer and also later you have to select the further options accordingly.
- Once you will be on the reboot, then it will show the process.
If the page (that you see above) does not appear on your computer screen, then there is no issue with the RAM or memory card of your computer.
Solution 3: Disable the Conflicting Software
To fix the error, you have to disable or remove all harmful or unwanted tools or software from your computer that you are not using or the software or tool that you are recently installed on your computer and not using.
Solution 4: System Restore
To restore the system, you have to simply follow the steps mention below:
- First, you have to click the Start button.
- And then in the search box, you have to type “System Restore”, and then simply press the Enter
- After that, you have to click on the System Restore.
- And then enter the administrator passwords if prompted.
- Then you have to simply follow the steps in the Wizard and there you have to choose a restore point.
- Now, Restore your computer.
Solution 5: Uninstall the Drivers
The error can also occur due to outdated or faulty drivers. So you can use the Driver Easy to solve this issue successfully.
- First, you have to download and install Driver Easy.
- Once you install the Driver Easy, then you have to run it and then simply click on the Scan Now button. This will scan your computer completely and it will detect if any problem with your drivers.
- Now simply click on the Update button to download it automatically and then install the correct version of drivers.
More Related Guide:
- Equalizer APO not Working in Windows 10
- How to Put a Song on Repeat on Spotify
- How to Delete Address on Amazon
I hope so, all the information that I have shared above in this article will be beneficial for you. To read and follow this whole article carefully, you will be able to resolve the error “Stop Code Memory Management” successfully. Above in this article, you will get some solutions through which you will be able to fix this issue successfully.
Now, if you feel better with the information that I have shared above in this article, or still, if you have any queries or any suggestions regarding this article, then you can simply comment below in the given comment section and will be able to share your experience with us.